Have A Question?
Agent Stats allows real-time visibility of the status assigned to the individual agent.
In Agents Stats, agents can see the total number of tasks/ contacts and the oldest contacts in their queues.
For each queue, agents can see the number of contacts, the longest waiting and agents available/ agents online.
Agent Stats polls data from your Amazon Connect instance every 15 seconds.
- Real-time metrics: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/connect/latest/adminguide/rtm-refresh.html
The following below are the real-time metrics in the wallboard:
- Agents available – number of agents that can interact
- Agents online – number of agents online including those in a call
- Contacts in queue – number of contacts currently in the queue selected
- Oldest in queue – number of seconds the oldest contact has been in queue