Have A Question?
Create an Instance
Create Neon Instance
Steps for instance creation
- Click on + to add instance.
- Choose a Tenant ID
- The Tenant ID can be between 3 and 12 characters long.
- It can contain only lower-case characters, numbers and hyphens.
- It cannot begin/end with a hyphen.
- Enter connect instance details and save them
- Connect instance ARN and Connect login URL can be found in the Overview page of Amazon Connect as shown below.
- Connect login name is the login name of the default admin user.Note: a user account is created for this user but other Neon users need to be invited by the default Admin user.
- Choose Add Ons
- Click on Continue
Create Deployment Roles
- Click on Create Roles.
- Wait until the roles are created, and when Ready, click on Create Instance.
- A new tab will be opened
- Click on Create Stack to start stack creation
- Ensure the acknowledgment message has been ticked
Instance Creation Status
- A new page will open where the status of instance creation can be tracked
Note: you can leave this page and visit it later from the Instance page
- Once the instance has been created, it can be visited from Tenant page by clicking on Take Me There.