Have A Question?
Softphone Directory and Dialpad
- Open the Directory by clicking on the directory icon.
- You will be able to see Agent, Personal and Organisation contacts.
- Use these tabs to switch between directory pages.
- You can see agents’ availability by looking at the dots next to their avatars.
- Personal contacts are specific to you, and no one else is able to see them.
- To make an outbound call, click on the phone number.
- To add a new user, click on the + icon and fill in the required details
- To edit an existing contact, click on the”…” next to the user and modify details as you require.
- To delete a contact, click on the”…” next to the user.
- These are contacts that your administrator has added and you won’t be able to change them.
- You can make outbound calls to phone numbers using this dialpad tab. If you need to press dialpad keys while in a call, use the dialpad button in the call actions.