Have A Question?
- Changing agent status can be done by clicking the Profile.
- When status is in Available, you are ready to start receiving tasks such as calls, chats and agent tasks.
- You will automatically be placed in Busy state whilst currently working on a task such as on a call with a customer.
- Alternatively, you can set yourself to Busy status manually.
- When the status is Busy, you will not be able to receive new incoming tasks.
- When status is in Offline, you will not be able to receive incoming tasks.
- You can also choose custom statuses such as lunch in the screenshot
- You can see how long you have been in the current custom status from the away time in the menu bar.
- Click on the profile icon and open prefrences as shown below:
- You will have the option to customise the following fields:
- You will have the option to use phone as soft phone or desk phone.
- Soft phone – a piece of software that allows the user to make telephone calls over the internet
- Desk phone – A wired tabletop telephone. Also called a “desktop phone.” To use desk phone click on the dropdown menu, select “desk phone” type desk phone number and click save.
- Call/ Chat Ringtone – Change the ringtone for incoming tasks for Soft Phone (You can preview the selected ringtone by clicking the play icon next to the ringtone.)
- Speaker – Change speaker output device (Computer speaker, headset etc)
- Microphone – Select Microphone device to be used (Computer in-built microphone, headset etc)
- Ringer – Select the device for the ringtone to be played (Computer in-built speaker, headset etc)
- Click Help Docs to NEON Help Center.
- Click the Download Logs to download the agent logs.
- Click Sign Out to log out from NEON.